Contact Info: Deb Woodson - baking.by.deb@gmail.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The First Wedding Cake - and a Thank You/Birthday Cake

Here is my first ever "for sale" wedding cake.  I have a wonderful friend who referred me to a local caterer who needed a last minute wedding cake done.  She said that she needed something very simple.  White fondant on a white tier and a chocolate tiered cake.  Simple blossom flowers and balls either in fondant or buttercream around the bases.  I think I gave her exactly what she was wanting.  :)  I am so very proud of this cake.  Now, the caterer said that she was going to come to me for more cakes. Win-Win situation for us both.  Below the wedding cake pic, you will see a thank you/birthday cake for my friend Jason, who referred me.  His birthday was the same day as the wedding. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment